Interested in a career at BuzziSpace?
We are always looking for talents. Just send an e-mail to email@example.com
Product Developer (Antwerp)
BuzziSpace is looking for a Product Developer (Antwerp)Read More →
Interested? Please send us your CV and motivation letter.
We are currently looking for a talented Product Developer with a passion for furniture to join our growing team. You will work on translating new incoming designs and improving existing ones, by using your knowledge of technology, materials and manufacturing methods.
You are responsible for:
- ensuring production feasibility through detailed technical drawings and specifications
- working on ideas or developing design concepts using CAD (SolidWorks)
- sketching initial internal or external design ideas
- identifying the suitability and availability of materials
- producing detailed drawings and specifications including parts lists and costs following the general technical guidelines
- building and testing prototypes to proof the design concept
- gaining expertise and building technical know-how and competences in engineering techniques for wood | metal | acoustic materials | fabrics
- researching new materials or understanding market requirements
- liaising with other departments, including Product Management and Operations to discuss and support negotiation of appropriate production processes
- occasionally traveling to production facilities and suppliers (abroad) and evaluating the feasibility of production
- presenting design proposals, prototypes, frozen designs to CCO and external designers
- master degree in product development or similar through experience
- a vision for product design with a passion for furniture
- proven experience of + 5 years in product development
- good technical expertise to make it work
- 2D and 3D (SolidWorks) expert
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and KeyShot are a plus
- good communication skills – Dutch and English
- hands-on mentality
- creative mind combined with a problem-solving mentality
- team player
- a challenging and exciting position in a dynamic and fast growing global company;
- the opportunity to be part of an innovative organization and to contribute to our further growth;
- an attractive salary package including benefits.
Please send your application and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Anja Van den Bosch.