Rotating acoustical blinds
These rotating acoustical blinds take their inspirations from modernist architecture and more specifically from the exterior sunshades that can be found for instance on modernist buildings designed by Oscar Niemeyer in Brasilia. And also by the rhythm and tonalities created by the orientation of these BuzziBlinds. The concept has been turned into elements that can define and partition open-space offices.
- Blind: aluminium
- Cover: BuzziFelt, option extra layer BuzziFabric | BuzziRough |BuzziTerra
- Foot: metal, powdercoated
5 Blinds to be mounted on floorplate.
- Unicolour: colour front is equal to colour back
- Multicolour: colour front is not equal to colour back
- BuzziFelt | BuzziFabric | BuzziTerra | BuzziRough
- Colour foot: RAL 9005 black or RAL 9010 white